Carbon Solutions is hiring Mid-Career and Early-Career positions as a Geoscientist with experience in carbon sequestration as well as other energy applications.
The Mid-Career and Early-Career Geoscientist positions will be part of a multidisciplinary team supporting and leading research and projects focused on subsurface energy including carbon sequestration, geothermal energy, energy storage, and other subsurface activities such as radioactive waste disposal. The Geoscientists will support several ongoing carbon sequestration projects, as well as future projects and proposals. Job duties could include supporting or running reservoir simulations, geologic mapping, coding, and high-performance computing. Senior candidates will have additional responsibilities including leading or managing projects, developing and writing proposals, developing academic manuscripts, and setting up and executing reservoir simulations.
For more information and to apply, see https://www.carbonsolutionsllc.com/jobs-rs2023-1024.
Carbon Solutions, is a fast-growing team of globally recognized, cutting-edge researchers and software developers. With around 35 fully-remote staff located across the United States, we offer expertise, research, facilitation, and project management to advance deployment of decarbonization technologies.
At Carbon Solutions we are always eager to meet industry professionals seeking a dynamic, fully remote position.
- Do you have experience in decarbonization technology?
- Does a fast-paced, fully remote work environment interest you?
- Are you eager to be at the cutting edge of the nexus of research and implementation?
While our company and project needs vary, we are extremely interested in candidates with backgrounds in:
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement, including quantitative and qualitative data analysis, survey design and analysis, stakeholder interviews
- Project Management, particularly in the Energy or Environmental Sectors
- Software development in Julia, particularly deploying cloud-based solutions
- Industry Decarbonization and Fuel Switching
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Engineering, with emphasis in Optimization and Network Analysis (experience in Julia)
- Geography, GIS, and Graphic Design
- Geology / Geomechanics, particularly experience in oil and gas
How to apply:
Interested individuals should email resumes/CVs and cover letter in PDF only format to jobs[at]carbonsolutionsllc.com. When submitting, please:
- Include as the Subject Line: [First and Last Name] Website Application
- Ensure you have existing authorization to work in the United States. At present, Carbon Solutions, LLC is not able to sponsor international work visas.